23 November 2011

Pumpkin Spice Chiffon Cake

Pumpkin Spice Chiffon Cake
I have some leftover pumpkin from my cooking last night. Normally, it will take me forever to use it. This morning, I have steamed the pumpkin and made some purees for this cake.


It’s called “Pumpkin Spice Chiffon Cake”. The recipe is generously shared by Samantha Johnson of Caketopia.
Honestly, I am not good at the chiffon cakes. There is a technique called “folding”, which to me is the hardest one and the result will affect the presentation and taste of the cake. As a first timer for this recipe, the cake turned out great as it’s light, moist and delicious. It is very healthy as it contained no butter or oil. I cannot wait to share with my family and friends.

Thank you for stopping by.
Happy baking!
Beth xoxo

No comments:

Fire Engine Cupcakes

  Fun cupcakes to celebrate a little fireman turning 3 last July. Vanilla buttermilk cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting and gum pas...