|Bonne Saint Valentin|
08 January 2012
Are you running around to look for that perfect present and card for your Valentine this Valentine’s Day? You can make these “Chocolate Truffles” with your own two hands.
Everyone knows that Paul is a hardworking guy. The only thing I can do for him is to surprise him with feasts and sweets on his birthday, our anniversary and Valentine’s Day. This year is no exception.
Now, I want to share the recipe of this wonderful treat for your beloved one or ones (this includes your family and friends).
2 cups of semisweet or bittersweet chocolate chips
3 tablespoons unsalted butter
1/3 cup heavy cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2-3 tablespoons of liqueur (optional)
1. Melt cream, chocolate chips and unsalted butter together in a double boiler over simmering water and stir until the chocolate is melted.
2. Remove from the heat and let it cool a bit before add the vanilla extract (and optional liqueur of your choice)
3. Pour into another bowl; let it cool completely before plastic wrap and refrigerate approximately 2 hours or so.
4. Line a baking tray with parchment paper; using a scoop (size of your choice) to scoop out the chocolate mixture. Quickly roll into a ball and roll into your desired coating.
5. Refrigerate the truffles again until ready to serve.
I have arranged the truffles into a heart-shaped box. I hope you have a great time making them and giving them to your valentine.
Thank you for stopping by.
Cupcakes for Prep Class Vanilla Sugared Cookies for Prep Class Hi Cake Sweeties ...
Carousel Cake and Matching Smash Cake Sweet Pink Carousel Cake Cute Carousel Smash Cake Cake Pops Lace Name Plague ...
This is the cake I made for a co-worker’s hubby's birthday back in December 2010! She wanted something that her kids would enjoy. I gave...
Hi Cake Sweeties I had co-planned this cute pink and teal Paw Patrol combined birthday party over the...