09 December 2013

Orange Macaroons


Hi Everyone

Jeremy and I were invited to a picnic play date with Mum Bridget, Baby Max, Mum Claire and Baby Zoe. Although Max, Zoe and Jeremy haven't been catching up very often; they are simply adorable with each others' companies and getting along nicely.

While Mum Bridget prepared the mains and Mum Claire prepared the drinks; bakingmama of course was volunteered to prepare the dessert. I searched my pantry and saw some organic oranges.

Here came another flavour to add to our Macaroon section - "Orange Macaroon". I tinted orange food coloring to the macaron batter, and filled them with orange marmalade.

Unlike to my divine and popular 'Chocolate Macaroon'; it is still a bit sweet for me but it's chewy and refreshing for the summer picnic or parties. As well, I want to introduce our new [Macaroon Gift Box] as shown above can hold three standard macaroons priced from $6.00.

Well, we had a lovely time to catch up. Thank you for stopping by.
Happy baking
Beth xoxo

2 comments:

Bridget Bright said...

The Macaroons were so tasty!!! Thanks Beth!

bakingmama said...

My pleasure, Bridget xx

Miss Chelsea's 1st Birthday

Dear Cake Sweeties Last weekend, the cake design was in collaboration with my friend who incorporated several of her...