25 November 2015

2015 Christmas Cupcakes






Hi Everyone

It's nearly Christmas time again! I made 72 of these cupcakes for my formal employer. 

The cupcakes are moist and super soft "Vanilla Sponge" topped with white embossed white fondant. On the top, I decorated with edible fondant holly leaves, joy and red stars.

This year, I tie a ribbon around the cupcake box to add some festive flair. 

Time to give out your work colleagues, clients, family and friends some Christmas cupcakes? I think they make the perfect gift! Email us for a quote.

~
May peace, happiness and prosperity be yours during this holiday season and throughout the new year
~
With best wishes from bakingmummy,
Happy baking
Beth xo

No comments:

Fire Engine Cupcakes

  Fun cupcakes to celebrate a little fireman turning 3 last July. Vanilla buttermilk cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting and gum pas...