17 July 2016

bakingmummy's birthday cake













Hi, Cake Sweeties

I had my birthday last week and I couldn't help but to make a cake for myself. The design was from a talent cake artist "Joonie Tan". 

This was a dummy cake that allowed me to test some fondants from the supermarkets. You could see some cracks and rough finishes from the other fondants I used. At the end, I still prefer "Bakels" as it's easier to work with here in Australia and tastes better. 

~~
Thank you, God, for giving me another year of life.

To my dearest Mum and Dad: I grew up cocooned in your love, comforted by your hugs and motivated by your lives… and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Thanks for everything.

To my dearest sisters: Spending my childhood with you girls has taught me the most important life lesson – that an older and younger sister together with me, can face just about whatever. Thanks for everything, sisters!! 


To my dearest the other half: Thanks for blending the right amount of FRIENDSHIP with the right amount of COMPANIONSHIP to create a beautiful potion called our MARRIAGE.

To my beautiful children: I know that I have given you guys a thousand reasons to be frustrated while growing up. Now I feel guilty because you two have given me a million reasons to be happy. Love you my lil Valentine and lil baby girl.

Thank you for all my dearest friends who remembered me today by sending cards, and letters, gifts and good wishes.

Love you all and I am blessed to call you my family and friends. 
~~

Thank you all for your continuing support of my little hobbit of baking, caking, crafting, planning and so on...I cannot do it without you. 

I hope to see you again soon.

Happy being
Beth xo




No comments:

Fire Engine Cupcakes

  Fun cupcakes to celebrate a little fireman turning 3 last July. Vanilla buttermilk cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting and gum pas...