12 July 2017

3D Rolling Pin Cake



Hi Cake Sweeties

Today I had a baker theme cake for my birthday this year again. I wanted to incorporate something that would reflect my style and one of my profound interests i.e. baking.

Last year, I had some basic caking tools on the cake such as a rolling pin, a wooden spoon and a piping bag as well as a figurine of myself. This year, I am settled on making a 3D rolling pin cake. I went with a new chocolate mud cake recipe I found online and gave it a twist on flour and sugar rations. It was a very dense cake but my children still like it.

I want to say thank you for everyone’s supports over the years. Although I am doing baking or caking as a hobby at the moment, and your supports and trusts let me getting creative and my imagination go freely every time. As Albert Einstein said: I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. I am deeply grateful that I can always use my imagination and get creative in order to create a piece of sweet arts for you and your beloved ones.

And Happy birthday to me. Hope to see you all very soon for my next creation.
Happy baking

Beth xo

No comments:

Fire Engine Cupcakes

  Fun cupcakes to celebrate a little fireman turning 3 last July. Vanilla buttermilk cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting and gum pas...