11 January 2019

Christmas Chocolate Truffle Cake




Hello, my dear and sweet cake family and friends

As 2018 comes to an end and 2019 begins, I take this opportunity to thank everyone I have had the pleasure to work with in the last year. It has been a magical cake year where I can truly say I have enjoyed making every cake, meeting everyone (old and new cake friends). Thank you for stopping by my blog, Group on Facebook, Pinterest and WeChat; for leaving me some kind words, to support a hobby of a stay-at home Mum, it means the world to me and my little family. 

Here's the last cake I made in 2018. This Christmas Cake is a delicious twist on a holiday classic. A rich Chocolate Truffle Cake paired with a silky Belgium bittersweet chocolate and decorated with fondant on the top. This would definitely be on our menu soon.

Happy New Year to you all. Thank you again for another fantastic year! Counting our blessings and wishing you more... 

Happy baking,
Beth xo 

No comments:

Fire Engine Cupcakes

  Fun cupcakes to celebrate a little fireman turning 3 last July. Vanilla buttermilk cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting and gum pas...