10 February 2014

Happy Valentine's Day


Hi Everyone

Another post about my Valentine's Day straight after the previous one is to celebrate the month of LOVE. I just can not get enough of it, can I?

This 'heart' 1 tier cake is a 6" dummy to display in the entry hall. What a great way to tell Paul my love when he gets home from work with this warming red and white love heart cake design.

The original design is by Bakerella. What an inspiration idea that this cake is fun, modern and chic and it is super easy to make.

Celebrating the month of LOVE...hope you all have a wonderful day and receive lots and lots of love from your beloved one/ones like bakingmama.

A piece of sweet love life I say...
Happy baking
Beth xo

No comments:

Fire Engine Cupcakes

  Fun cupcakes to celebrate a little fireman turning 3 last July. Vanilla buttermilk cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting and gum pas...