15 April 2015

Baby Full Month Package






Hi Everyone

I am a parent who prefers to celebrate tradition with something less traditional. :-) I didn't have a party to celebrate as I was still in the confinement from my c-section birth. However, I did manage to prepare something for family and friends on behalf of Miss Ellie. Take a look at what I prepared for her Full Month Package. 

The package contained:
- Baby Milk Bottle & Onsie Sugar Chocolate Cookies
- Dark Chocolate Macaroons
- Vanilla Swiss Rolls (Made by my friend from Mantou Kitchen).

You can email me to customise your baby full month package.

Thank you for stopping by.
Happy baking
Beth xoxo

No comments:

Fire Engine Cupcakes

  Fun cupcakes to celebrate a little fireman turning 3 last July. Vanilla buttermilk cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting and gum pas...