21 March 2015
Little Gentleman & Royal Crown Baby Shower Dessert Table
I am back to work after giving birth to my second baby in February and a month in confinement. Back in January, as my little valentine was turning 2 and our second baby would be joining our family, we had the combo of the little gent and royal crown themes working together. The result was fabulous.
They were four elements - bow tie, moustache, pink and gold crown. Overall, I am so happy with the way everything turned out. I also love that 'pink' can be incorporated into a little boys party without making it feel overwhelmingly girly.
Desserts highlights to look out for:
- gold fondant crown on the chocolate covered strawberry cream Oreos (I forgot to put the crown on at the end)
- royal crown brown sugar cookies
- moustache dark chocolate sugar cookies
- moustache dark chocolate lollipops
- moustache chocolate covered vanilla cream Oreos
- bow tie birthday cake (marble butter cake)
- white, gold, pink gum balls
- black rock sticks
- Concept & Styling: Our Sweet Events (please go to 巧比工作坊 for more information)
- Photography: Peachy Keen Photography
- Cake & Desserts: bakingmama
- Venue & Catering: Hope Island Golf Club
It was such a fun day. Now, I can plan and have more parties like this after the arrival of my second baby Ellie. That means more cakes, treats and desserts to share. What a piece of sweet life to have.
We are back to take small orders. Please feel free to contact via email or FB. Thank you for stopping by.
Hi Cake Sweeties Today I had a baker theme cake for my birthday this year again. I wanted to incorporate something that woul...
New Peach Original Pearl Hi, Cake Lovers I am sorry that I have to delay once again about Paul's BM...
This is the cake I made for a co-worker’s hubby's birthday back in December 2010! She wanted something that her kids would enjoy. I gave...
Carousel Cake and Matching Smash Cake Sweet Pink Carousel Cake Cute Carousel Smash Cake Cake Pops Lace Name Plague ...