15 December 2015

Shabby Chic Cupcakes





Dear All

Are we all ready for Christmas? bakingmummy will have a few more posts this year and is so looking forward to 2016. In late January, we will have a combined birthday for my son who will turn 3 and my daughter who will turn 1. We will leave this for later.

Now, here are some beautiful shabby chic/vintage cupcakes I created for my beloved friends Claire Y's daughter, Miss Emma for her birthday. I personally love all things vintage, shabby chic and retro; and when I think about Emma, I think of "English Rose". 

Inspired by "cakeswebake", I have three different vintage style designs for her. She absolutely loves them. 

Impress your family and friends when you invite them over for afternoon tea/baby shower/bridal shower/wedding; and offer them one of these beautifully decorated cupcakes. What a fine day it will be. 

Have fun doing the Christmas shopping. See you next week.
Happy baking
Beth xo

No comments:

Fire Engine Cupcakes

  Fun cupcakes to celebrate a little fireman turning 3 last July. Vanilla buttermilk cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting and gum pas...