28 May 2017

Naked Cake





Hi Cake Sweeties

I made this naked cake for my dearest friend's belated birthday as we both were in overseas at the time. 

Here, I didn't cover the cake with fondant (hence it's called a naked cake). The pink ombre vanilla sponge cake was sandwiched together with whipped white chocolate ganache, so the better the sponge, the better the cake. To finish the look, I decorated with Lindt Strawberry and Cream White Chocolate on the top. 

If you are looking for something special for a birthday, afternoon tea or another occasion, a naked cake could be what you're looking for. 

~~
Dear Yvone

Best friends are hard to come by. That's why on this special day I wanted to let you know just how much your friendship means to me. Thank you for being my closest friend.

Happy birthday, Lovely!
~~

Thank you for stopping by. Can't wait to show you my next sweet creation.

Happy baking
Beth xo

No comments:

Fire Engine Cupcakes

  Fun cupcakes to celebrate a little fireman turning 3 last July. Vanilla buttermilk cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting and gum pas...