28 March 2018

Rainbow Cupcakes



Dear Cake Sweeties

If you have subscribed to my Facebook Group, then you have already seen these rainbow cupcakes. Sorry, my daily activities have been surrounding my two children lately.

These cupcakes were created early this month for my son's kindy bestie, who to celebrate his birthday at his school (they were parted but remained bestie in private now). 

I made 26 of my ultimate chocolate cupcakes; covered and topped with custom hand-crafted edible fondant rainbows and clouds toppers.

Customised cupcakes are always very well received. Please feel free to contact me for your celebration. Hope to create a piece of sweet memory for you and your beloved ones.

Happy baking
Beth xo



No comments:

Fire Engine Cupcakes

  Fun cupcakes to celebrate a little fireman turning 3 last July. Vanilla buttermilk cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting and gum pas...