23 April 2018

2D Sewing Machine Cake









Hi Cake Sweeties
This cake I made for a lady’s birthday that has a business named “The Sewing Gypsy”. This was a replica of her modern Bernina machine.
Two layers of gluten free vanilla cake filled with organic strawberry jams, covered with milk chocolate ganache and decorated with fondant accents. They did take some times to make. I hand painted her business logo and the screen but decided to use printable image for the screen at the end.
I loved making this cake, as I always wanted to make something like this for my Mum who also is a Needlewoman, Crocheter, Quilter and Knitter.
Let’s sew or let’s eat!
~~
Dear Rhonda
Wishing you good health and happiness always! Happy birthday…
~~
Thank you for stopping by!
Happy baking,
Beth xo

No comments:

Fire Engine Cupcakes

  Fun cupcakes to celebrate a little fireman turning 3 last July. Vanilla buttermilk cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting and gum pas...