23 November 2019

🕸Trick or Treat🕸






Hi Cake Sweeties

It’s coming to the scariest time of the year, which means that it’s time to see all these spooky costumes, decorations and treats everywhere. We don’t do that at our household with two little kids but still hope they can both have a bit fun.

For my little valentine this year, I transferred Mickey and Minnie all dressed up on decorated sugar cookies.


For my little sunshine, I created a set of adorable Halloween-themed Unicorn sugar cookies.



The flavour is our new delicious “salted caramel sugar cookie”.

🕸
🎃🎃
To my little valentine and little sunshine
Don’t be afraid – Eat as much Halloween cookies as you want – I won’t say boo.
🕸
🎃🎃
🎃🎃

No comments:

Fire Engine Cupcakes

  Fun cupcakes to celebrate a little fireman turning 3 last July. Vanilla buttermilk cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting and gum pas...