28 June 2020

Slobber Cookies




Hi Cake Sweeties

During the lockdown, a baby boy is turning 4 months old. An old tradition that parents will prepare a set of cookies threaded on a red string. The cookies known as slobber or anti drooling ceremony cookies are made into a necklace and place around the baby’s neck. The cookies are used by the family and friends to wipe baby’s lips as they giving well wishes to the baby. The cookies then will be shared by all attendees except the baby who is too small to eat.

Cookie is new flavour i.e lemon sugar cookies.

Sorry that I haven't shared my works for a few months. Kids have been home schooling. I became a full-time teaching Mummy. Hope to share more creations soon. You can join me on Facebook Group where I have most updated posts there.

Happy baking,
Beth xo

No comments:

Fire Engine Cupcakes

  Fun cupcakes to celebrate a little fireman turning 3 last July. Vanilla buttermilk cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting and gum pas...