26 March 2022

Paw Patrol Mini Cupcakes




Dear Cake Sweeties


The whole Paw Patrol team is ready to celebrate your birthday in style.

These cute cupcake images are printed with edible food coloured inks and printed on thin edible rice paper. Cupcakes are our ultimate chocolate with chocolate buttercream.

I think this is the last second sweet creation I made two years ago. One more and I was officially blessed with another baby. Then, I stopped for the first four months into my pregnancy due to severe morning sickness. After that, I was fortunate to create a few before the arrival of my baby girl. I cannot wait to share them with you. Stay tuned. 

Happy baking,
Beth xo 

No comments:

Fire Engine Cupcakes

  Fun cupcakes to celebrate a little fireman turning 3 last July. Vanilla buttermilk cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting and gum pas...