14 February 2011

My Valentine's Day 2011

Valentine’s Day is a very special day for everyone in love; the day when people celebrate love, romance and affection.
This Valentine’s Day heart-shaped cake can be a very special and unique to surprise your love. Heart shapes, red, pink and white colors are the most popular for Valentine’s Day.
While my hubby doesn’t enjoy the fondant as much as most people; this was the inspiration for me this year to make a heart-shaped Valentine’s Day cake covered with combination of the strawberry puree, milk and dark chocolate to avoid the sweetness which he takes (overweight issue). The cake is “Strawberry Cake”.
I have assembled “Mr & Mrs Teddy Bears” and “Anemones” to symbolize my love to my dear hubby. He gave me an iPhone 4 for this Valentine. Thanks, love~



The more fantastic thing is that it also could be just a fantastic and very impressive heart shaped birthday cake for someone very close to your heart.

Happy decorating and of course “Happy Valentine’s Day”.

Beth xoxo

No comments:

Fire Engine Cupcakes

  Fun cupcakes to celebrate a little fireman turning 3 last July. Vanilla buttermilk cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting and gum pas...