25 September 2011

Maisie Parrish's Masterclass



Maisie and Beth

Focusing on Modelling A Knee

Mechnical Techniques with Maisie

Mini Cakes with Maisie


Maisie and My Retail Therapy Cake

I have done it.

Thank You So Much, Maisie
When I saw Maisie, "I was star struck". To any cake decorators, she would be a big celebrity or star to them. Each day, she welcomed me with her famous smile. I still can't believe it had happened to me actually.

I am a very lucky girl to spend 4 days with Maisie and the other girls that are outstanding in the cake decorating world.

Maisie as the Queen of character modelling taught me how to create different characters and all techniques to create the gorgeous retail therapy cake at the end.

It's hard to say goodbye yesterday as I had tears in my eyes when I packed up and said goodbye to her. She is going back to England tonight. I wish her a great trip and I can't wait to see her again next year.

Thank you for stopping by.
Happy cake decorating!
Beth xoxo

No comments:

Fire Engine Cupcakes

  Fun cupcakes to celebrate a little fireman turning 3 last July. Vanilla buttermilk cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting and gum pas...