29 April 2012

Weekend Treat: Avocado Cake

Avocado Pound Cake

Enjoy It~


Hi Everyone

It has been raining and the temperature has dropped lately. It is time to turn on your oven and bake.

My main ingredient is the "Avocado" today. Paul is not a fan of the avocado because of its distinguish taste. I think it is a good idea to disguise it into the cake. Don't you think it looks like the green tea cake (that Paul loves by the way).

Instead of using the loaf pan tin as instructed, I used the bundt cake pan. The cake is crisp outside but tender inside. The most important thing is that Paul couldn't believe it's made of "Avocados". Paul loves it. It's not that I am not sharing this fantastic cake with our dear friends. Although I reduced the sugar amount by half but it's still too overly sweet for my liking.

They are so many flavours for using avocados. I love to combine my beloved chocolate with the avocado next time. Well, avocado is good for your heart and with a lot of benefits. Until next time, thank you for stopping by.

Happy baking~
Beth xoxo

No comments:

Fire Engine Cupcakes

  Fun cupcakes to celebrate a little fireman turning 3 last July. Vanilla buttermilk cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting and gum pas...