22 May 2012

Whimsical Springtime




Hi Everyone

I am very excited to share this story with you. Last weekend (right after my surgery for the egg pick up of our IVF treatment), I threw myself into this beautiful cake decorating workshop taught by dear Linda of Whimsical Cakehouse. It's not only taking my mind off the whole treatment but also finding myself taught by the best cake artist.

I could not do it without the help of the super talented, patient and caring Linda. I love the intimate setting of the class; everyone looked after me and I am honoured to have had this opportunity.

This beautiful cake is called “Whimsical Springtime”. If you are interested in this course or any courses, please visit “Whimsical Cakehouse” for more information. Guy is always there to assist us and keep us updated.

I cannot wait for my next class in August.

Thank you for stopping by.
Happy caking~
Beth xoxo

No comments:

Fire Engine Cupcakes

  Fun cupcakes to celebrate a little fireman turning 3 last July. Vanilla buttermilk cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting and gum pas...