26 March 2014
Zoe & Co. Birthday Party
Here is another themed cake and dessert table made with love for my dearest friend's daughter - Zoe (Mum Claire is the Owner of the Mantou Kitchen).
We are still excited about the Pink Zoe & Co. Candy and Dessert Buffet I created for Baby Zoe held at our local community park. Everyone praised how Claire and I did a fabulous job with this event. We tried to cover as much as possible to make this celebration memorable, from a beautiful surrounding to the beautiful cupcakes, cake pops, macaroons, candies and desserts…everything was absolutely perfect!!
I had so much fun with it, but was totally surprised at how much planning and preparation it took. From top to bottom here's all the pink Zoe & Co.
The cake is composed of moist vanilla butter cake with chocolate ganache in between. A sweet cake for the sweetest baby girl I know (heart).
- an open lid jewellery box birthday cake with handmade edible ring, key necklace, earrings, brooch, bracelet.
- Little Zoe & Co. pink box cake pops and inspired cake pops.
- Zoe & Co. Onsie vanilla sugar cookies (inspired by the invitation).
- Zoe & Co. jewellery vanilla cupcakes with strawberry buttercream presented with three styles jewels i.e. bracelet, ring and box.
- Vanilla macaroons sandwiched with salted caramel filling and chocolate ganache.
- Lots of twisted marshmallow, pink gum balls and sweets in our beautiful jars.
We loved everything about this first birthday party! It's a dream come true for a romantic girl inside me (since I had Jeremy it's all BLUEY).
Vendor Credits & Resources:
Party Design, Hire & Favours: Our Sweet Events
Cakes, Cupcakes & Confections: bakingmama
Drink & Food: Mantou Kitchen
For more party planning and flashbacks of the day, I will post later on the other blogs 巧比工作坊 and 巧比生活館.
Thank you for stopping by.
Cupcakes for Prep Class Vanilla Sugared Cookies for Prep Class Hi Cake Sweeties ...
Carousel Cake and Matching Smash Cake Sweet Pink Carousel Cake Cute Carousel Smash Cake Cake Pops Lace Name Plague ...
This is the cake I made for a co-worker’s hubby's birthday back in December 2010! She wanted something that her kids would enjoy. I gave...
Hi Cake Sweeties I had co-planned this cute pink and teal Paw Patrol combined birthday party over the...