03 April 2016

Chocolate Tart with Macaroons



Hi Everyone

Today is my dear friend Yvone's birthday. I want to surprise her with her favourite treat i.e. Macaroons. 

In order to showcase the macaroons, I made a Dark Chocolate Mocha Truffle Ganache Tart and arranged as many macaroons as the tart allows on it. 

The flavour of the filling is new to me by "Baking Bites". The only difference is I substituted honey with corn syrup. I hope it did not create more bitterness from the dark chocolate and coffee. In the meantime, it's a good reason for her not to share with her children. 

~~
Dear Yvone

Happy birthday to a big hearted, loving and caring person anywhere around I should know; I looked and you were one of the best I found. You deserve happiness and good wishes on this day. Spend every moment celebrating in a big way.
~~

I have been working on a themed cake. Can't wait to share it with you all.

Happy baking
Beth xo

No comments:

Fire Engine Cupcakes

  Fun cupcakes to celebrate a little fireman turning 3 last July. Vanilla buttermilk cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting and gum pas...