15 February 2017

Lollipop Chiffon Pops



Hi Everyone

I discovered a very talented and creative mummy baker recently. I then used this opportunity to test one of the recipes for my daughter's second birthday. 

Inspired by "Loving Creations For You"; I made her these cute mini Lollipop Chiffon Pops. She absolutely loved eating them. 

I can't wait to try more creations from her book in the future.

~~
My sweetest little girl,

I have mixed emotions as you turn 2. I am excited because I see how much you’ve grown, and I know so many magical moments await you. You are growing up so fast and there are no longer any babies in our sweet home. 

Over the last two years, you’ve amazed us in so many ways. You came out with the sweetest spirit but an attitude that told us you were strong-minded and independent. I know your strength and persistence will serve you well in life. Being compassionate and tough will make you such a remarkable woman.

I’m confident that you will develop a friendship with your big brother that nourishes your soul (and his) in such a powerful way. I know that you will always be very loyal to the people you love. I know that you will love to learn and explore in a way that makes your life rich and satisfying. I know that I will butt heads with you at times because we share so many personality traits. On the other hand, I also know that we will always make peace because our compassion allows us to step outside of ourselves and see things from someone else’s perspective.

Your educational experience will open up a world of opportunities, and you will take advantage of whatever speaks to your heart. Our little family will give you the security that every kid wants and deserves. Your challenges will help shape you into the amazing woman I know you will become.

If the first two years of your life serve as any indication of what the next two will bring, I have to just push my little bit of sadness aside and embrace the part of me that’s thrilled about your growth. As much as I may wish for my babies to remain babies, I know you can’t be babies forever. You have to learn and explore. You need to grow and figure out who you want to be and what you want from life.

On your birthday and everyday, I hope you are able to feel every ounce of love that surrounds you. I hope you know that you were born into a family that wants the very best for you. I hope that your childhood shapes up to be much of what mine was, and a lot more. I know life won’t always be perfect because it just doesn’t work that way. But I do know that life will always have magic in it if you simply train your eyes to see it. 

I hope we do a great job teaching you how to train your eyes.

Loving you always and forever,
Mummy & Daddy

~~

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you soon to share with you more cake creations and treats.

Happy baking
Beth xo

No comments:

Fire Engine Cupcakes

  Fun cupcakes to celebrate a little fireman turning 3 last July. Vanilla buttermilk cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting and gum pas...