19 February 2017

Unicorn Macarons


Hi Cake Sweeties

Something is magical here at bakingmummy’s kitchen today.

Here are the “Unicorn Macarons” everyone is so excited about since last year. I am not perfect in making macarons yet but my friends asked me if I could create something for them. “Sumopocky” who I followed on Youtube inspires this macaroon design.

Next time, I would probably use the method of “L’atelier de Roxane” on Youtube for better looking and easier way to create the features such as eyes and mouth.

However, it’s still absolutely delicious with a bit of crunch outside and soft centre. The best thing about homemade using best ingredients you can find.

Counting our blessings and wishing you more! See you next time!

Happy baking,

Beth xo

No comments:

Fire Engine Cupcakes

  Fun cupcakes to celebrate a little fireman turning 3 last July. Vanilla buttermilk cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting and gum pas...