21 April 2019

Frozen "Let It Go" Birthday Cake









Hi Cake Sweeties

Last night, I was going through my cake creations. Then, I found out that I haven’t shared my daughter’s third birthday cake and the matching cookie favour I made for her.  Here is the Frozen Movie inspired cake for my daughter on her third birthday at childcare.

You could tell that I like to use decorated cookies as cake decorations these few years. The perfect opportunity for me to make some Frozen Cookies i.e. I had Elsa, Anna and Snowman Olaf cookies with some small snowflake cookies on the cake. I made some spare snowflake cookies for the party favour. To add a final touch, I had two rock candy sticks as a backdrop behind Elsa and Anna (new less candies less sweets rule from the centre). 

The cake was a “vegan vanilla cake with dark chocolate ganache”. I could still remember hearing my daughter humming “do you wanna build a snowman” and “Let it go” when she saw the cake. 

~~
Dear Miss E,
Look at your fingers and count to three. That’s how many years you’ve been precious to me!
Mama really loves you and thank God for letting me having you. 

Happy 3rd birthday, Miss E!

~~
Happy baking,
Beth xo

No comments:

Fire Engine Cupcakes

  Fun cupcakes to celebrate a little fireman turning 3 last July. Vanilla buttermilk cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting and gum pas...