19 May 2019

❤️Hand-Painted Anniversary Cake❤️





Hi Cake Sweeties

A simple little cake this year for my big valentine to celebrate our 11 years of wedded bliss...

A new cake recipe for my hubby and kids to explore i.e brown butter cake filled and sandwiched with dark chocolate ganache and Oreos, then covered with more delicious dark chocolate ganache.

In order to create a truly unique design, I chose cake painting instead of silhouette cutters. I painted this cute Koala family of 4 to symbolise my little family. The brilliant white fondant, the bold red of tiny hearts and the delightfully cute Koala family all add up to a really whimsical anniversary cake.

~~
Dear Paul

A husband is just a title every man can have. But it takes a heart and life to live by it. You are still trying not to fail and to show me how much I mean to you. I am amazed that we both still able to annoy each other over the year. Well, I can’t wait to annoy you many many more to proof how much I love you still.


Happy 11th wedding anniversary 💑

With all my love today & always,
Your Sweet Wifey


~~

Thank you all for stopping by. See you next time soon.

Happy baking
Beth xo 

No comments:

Fire Engine Cupcakes

  Fun cupcakes to celebrate a little fireman turning 3 last July. Vanilla buttermilk cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting and gum pas...