10 April 2020

🧁L.O.L Dolls Cupcakes🧁





Hi Cake Sweeties,

My little sunshine turned 5 in February. The weather was similar to today on the day she came to my life 5 years ago. 

How time flies in a blink of eyes! She is now a Preppy. In order to celebrate it with her new teachers and classmates, she wants L.O.L Dolls theme this year.

I used the edible wafer image mounted on the fondant then paced directly on our brown sugar cookie before topped on each cupcake. Cupcake was our ultimate chocolate flavour topped with buttercream.

My dearest Sweetheart: 

Whatever it is that you wanted in the future, whether you want to be a lawyer or a doctor, or perhaps, you just want to travel the world or simply to be like me or Daddy always remember that I’ll be right here to support you my dear! May you have an awesome 5th birthday with all your cuddly friends at school.

Daddy and I love you to the moon and back.
To all: During the epidemic, please stay safe. 

Happy baking...
Beth xo

No comments:

Fire Engine Cupcakes

  Fun cupcakes to celebrate a little fireman turning 3 last July. Vanilla buttermilk cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting and gum pas...