28 August 2011

Wii Console Cake

Happy Birthday, Shin Yih

Wii Console Cake
Are you young in heart? Our friend – Shin Yih is. A father of one beautiful baby girl, Hannah who takes his Wii games seriously. I thought I would keep it simple the first time I tried to make a console cake for his birthday.

I baked two 6” square cakes Jaffa Mud Cake, which allowed me to double the size from the real life Wii console. I think this cake is a combination of guilty pleasures and edible fun. It is complicated but I am pretty happy with the result at the end.
 
=====

Dear Shin Yih

Happy birthday on your very special day.

=====

To everyone, thank you for stopping by!
Happy baking
Beth xoxo

No comments:

Fire Engine Cupcakes

  Fun cupcakes to celebrate a little fireman turning 3 last July. Vanilla buttermilk cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting and gum pas...