25 May 2013

Red Velvet Cupcakes





Hi Everyone

Hope you had a fabulous weekend. This weekend, bakingmama is very honoured to be asked to make "Red Velvet Cupcakes" and "Dark Chocolate Sugar Cookies" for my new friend - Vicki's birthday.

Our beautiful chocolaty flavoured cupcakes are fluffy and are amazing with cream cheese frosting on the top.

Moreover, she wants to have our perfect buttery dark chocolate sugar cookies to give out. As a Yoga instructor, I have reduced the sugar intake for her. However, it's tasted awesome.

If you are in Brisbane and want to do some Yoga classes, please feel free to contact me and I can refer you to Vicki.

As well, please check out our services. I have added more party decors for hire.

Thank you for stopping by.
Happy baking~
Beth xx

No comments:

Fire Engine Cupcakes

  Fun cupcakes to celebrate a little fireman turning 3 last July. Vanilla buttermilk cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting and gum pas...