06 May 2013

Baby Onesie Cookies




Hi Everyone

This is a short story followed by the gingerbread cookies. On Sunday, we had a small gathering to do the “Stopping Saliva Ceremony” for Baby Jeremy at home. I made some sugar cookies for guests to take home.

The patterns in the fondant were included in the cookie cutter set. I wrapped them in the clear cellophane bags and placed in the beautiful cardboard boxes. Furthermore, I made some ‘chocolate macaroons with caramel filling’ to eat at the gathering.

I want to thank my dearest friends to attend Baby Jeremy’s first social gathering. It was truly wonderful and such a sweet memory in our lives.

Happy baking~
Beth xx

No comments:

Fire Engine Cupcakes

  Fun cupcakes to celebrate a little fireman turning 3 last July. Vanilla buttermilk cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting and gum pas...