30 August 2013

Little Pony Cake


Hi Everyone

Here was my second cartoon cake that I made in August. My friend Jimmy wanted to surprise his wife with a "Little Pony" themed cake for her birthday; for who I gathered is collecting these adorable characters.

It is inspired by "Minerva Reyes of My Cakes". Everything is made of fondant except the little pony toppers Jimmy bought. I loved to create this edible rainbow and clouds. I then added her name on the cake.

6" round dark mud cake and covered and filled in ganache. It's covered in pastel pink fondant and the sides had a quilted pattern with white sugar pearls at the intersections. The idea is based on his wife's love of CHANEL.

I have got a lovely message saying she loved the cake. How sweet when people spending time to tell you that you did a good job. I am simply wanting to dance on my toes.

Thank you for everyone's support of my little habit.
Happy baking!
Beth xx

No comments:

Fire Engine Cupcakes

  Fun cupcakes to celebrate a little fireman turning 3 last July. Vanilla buttermilk cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting and gum pas...