05 September 2013

Fashion Themed Cupcakes



Hi Ladies

I want to start with showing my appreciation towards my friends; whom have invited me to be part of their celebrations by creating all cakes and treats for them in August.

Here are more "Red Velvet Cupcakes" with cream cheese frosting and a mix of all the high fashion brand toppers. Ooh, these cupcakes are so cute, they are so pretty with this red colour, perfect to be given as a gift for a special person, don't you think? Although they are red colour, don't forget they are actually chocolate cupcakes. The cupcakes are delicious and I just loved my new not so sweet cream cheese frosting; I think that it is a perfect combination.

Most cupcakes are based on the designs by "Dolled Up Cupcakes", "Platito de Azucar" and "Celebrate with Cake". I am so glad that I get a chance to use my edible printing station; while the LV cupcakes are my own from using my decorative tools.

Cupcakes were ordered from my Yoga Instructor friend Vicki to surprise her Yoga friends. Her friends are definitely some sweet girls whom love high ends. She wanted a few cupcakes that reflected that and the fab things are all 100% edible.

PLUS, here is a great news. I have been asking about how I bake my delicious cupcakes. I am going to have a workshop soon to demonstrate that. The best thing is you get to decorate them with buttercream and bring your work home.

Until then, thank you for stopping by!
Happy baking
Beth xx

2 comments:

Zoe said...

Hi Beth,

Your branded cupcakes look very cool! I like the Tiffany one the most.

Nice to know you via blogging. Saw that you are going back to bake less and spend more time with your child... Sad! Nevertheless, hope to hear more often from you about your baking :D

Drop by and say hello to me if you can!

Zoe
http://bakeforhappykids.blogspot.com.au/

bakingmummy 俏媽咪烘焙坊 said...

Thank you, Zoe. Yes, motherhood is most wonderful job I ever get. Hope I am able to turn full-time home baker but now I work around Jeremy. Thank you for your support.

Fire Engine Cupcakes

  Fun cupcakes to celebrate a little fireman turning 3 last July. Vanilla buttermilk cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting and gum pas...