03 January 2016

Disney Frozen Cake






Hi Everyone


Welcome to a brand new year. I am so looking forward to start my 2016 with several cakes in January for my children.

First, I need to show you my last creation in 2015. I am absolutely in love with it. This two-toned Frozen cake is completed with handmade fondant figures of Elsa and Anna on top. I like the cuteness of these two figurines.

It is decorated with some white and blue sparkling snowflakes one side; as well as some sunflowers on the other, which came from the cake in the movie. The letterings are made by using the Frozen font cutters.

Frozen seems to be the theme for so many little girl's parties this year. This cake was made for a little girl Sharon's fourth birthday celebration. They were fun and challenging to make. Hopefully I can get another chance to make it again for my nieces.

~~
Dear Sharon

Wishing a sweet girl forever happiness and fun. Happy frozen birthday!!

~~

Until then, my next creation is Ellie's cake smash cake for the pre-cake smashing photo shoot.

Happy baking
Beth xo

No comments:

Fire Engine Cupcakes

  Fun cupcakes to celebrate a little fireman turning 3 last July. Vanilla buttermilk cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting and gum pas...