17 February 2019

Disney Tsum Tsum Mini Cupcakes




Hi Cake Sweeties

My Little Mister is no longer little. He is officially a 6 years old today effectively this morning. I had tears in my eyes while dropping him off to school but I am sure he will have a great day celebrating with his classmates and teachers. 

New Recipe Alert: Vanilla Cupcakes with Buttercream

Cupcakes toppers are created by edible printing image support with Jeremy’s request for the vanilla sugared cookies.

💋💋
Dear Little Mister J: Your growth is slow but steady and I’m OK with it, as long as you become a good person. Happy 6th Birthday my dear. Enjoy your special day. See you soon

Thank you Miss Neale for allowing this celebration to take place on Little Mister's actual birth day. 

Happy baking,
Beth xo 

No comments:

Fire Engine Cupcakes

  Fun cupcakes to celebrate a little fireman turning 3 last July. Vanilla buttermilk cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting and gum pas...