23 February 2019

Magical Mermaid Cake








Hi Cake Sweeties

Giving my little sunshine mermaid kisses and starfish wishes with a mermaid gift that tastes as good as it looks! This enchanting cake features a true under the sea adventure complete with shimmering starfish, sea horse, sea turtles, lobsters and mermaid cookies, sure to make a splash at the “shellebration”.

“Less is more”. I only needed a small cake so I kept the details to a minimum and only used a couple of colors and edible toppers but overall– the effect was a precious little cake. 

Mermaid theme cake and shell cookies with a number 4 are eggless and nuts free.

🧜‍♀️🧜‍♀️🧜‍♀️🧜‍♀️🧜‍♀️🧜‍♀️🧜‍♀️🧜‍♀️
To my Sweetheart

I remember hearing your heart beat for the first time, and feeling you move and kick while still in my belly. From those first moments, until eternity, you would always be my baby. Being your mother definitely brings more happiness than I know what to do with, and I don't know what I'd do without you. Happy birthday, baby. I love you so much.

You are the sunshine of my life, I am thankful for GOD's grace.
Wish you a very Happy 4th birthday.
🧜‍♂️🧜‍♂️🧜‍♂️🧜‍♂️🧜‍♂️🧜‍♂️🧜‍♂️🧜‍♂️🧜‍♂️

I cannot wait to share something out of my comfort zone soon. Stay tuned!

Happy baking
Beth xo

No comments:

Fire Engine Cupcakes

  Fun cupcakes to celebrate a little fireman turning 3 last July. Vanilla buttermilk cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting and gum pas...